Junior Marketing Associates (Internship) are a valuable asset to the greater team of Marketing Mixologists™ at Tipsy Social. An ideal candidate for this position is a creative, flexible, tech-savvy individual with a well-rounded skill set and a passion for the world of marketing. Our Junior Marketing Associates (Internship) are responsible for assisting with tasks in all areas of marketing, including social media, email, content creation, copywriting, campaign development, administrative tasks, and more.
Interns will receive a comprehensive, hands-on learning experience across multiple areas of marketing from our award-winning team of experts while working to develop real marketing campaigns for our growing portfolio of clients. Not only will interns receive invaluable industry experience, but also enjoy a fun and collaborative work environment. This position will be a hybrid WFH and in-person position at our Fishkill, NY office and on location with our clients at various locations throughout the Hudson Valley.
- Offset our marketing team through a variety of operational tasks
- Create engaging text for social media posts, email newsletters, and blog posts
- Assist with content creation on client photo and video shoots
- Assist with integrated marketing campaigns working with several members of our team
- Assist with internal and external email drip campaigns.
- Research the latest industry trends, analytics, and opportunities.
- Current college student working toward a degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Digital Media Production, or a related field.
- Social Media experience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Pinterest
- Hands-on experience creating creative content (text, image, and video)
- Experience using Google Drive
- Strong creative writing ability
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Time & deadline management skills
- Access to computer & mobile phone
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite or Canva is a plus
- Knowledge of social media management platforms such as Hootsuite and Later is a plus
- Knowledge of the Hudson Valley, New York area is a plus
15-week, unpaid internship in exchange for college credit at the end of the program. Interns are expected to maintain a regular schedule. The ideal candidate will operate a hybrid schedule with some hours per week working in our Fishkill, NY office and some hours working remotely.
Founded in 2016, Tipsy Social helps small to medium-sized businesses in the Hudson Valley (and beyond) grow by serving as their professional marketing partner. We seek out growth opportunities, protect our client’s bottom line, and help to expand their market share.
Our award-winning agency uses a strategic process, we’ve coined Marketing Mixology, to develop outstanding marketing campaigns that solidify a brand’s purpose and position them for long-term success.
Tipsy Social is an EOE and highly encourages applications from individuals with diverse backgrounds.