We’re looking for a candidate who is an outgoing, sharp, and competitive individual who is fully prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Our Marketing + Sales Intern will attend networking events, shadow kick-off conversations, contribute to marketing efforts, and support business development. We’re searching for someone who is motivated by successfully conducting research and finding leads to ensure that we are working with the best of the best in the industry.
Interns will also be expected to undertake blog post assignments, creative projects, and contribute to meetings. In this role, the Marketing + Sales Intern will report directly to the Marketing & Accounts Manager and CEO.
- Communicate daily with the development team on leads, feedback, status check-ins
- Conduct research for partner outreach
- Assist in the creation of email drip campaigns and online promotion
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data and competitor research
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Prepare notes/research for introductory calls
- Support with administrative partner tasks
- Dependable, thorough, and precise in every task
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business and professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Openness to feedback
- Current college student working toward a degree in finance, business, or marketing preferred
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have access to computer & mobile phone
- Knowledge of the Hudson Valley is a plus
16-week unpaid internship in exchange for college credit at the end of the program. Interns are expected to maintain a regular schedule.