The social media intern will help establish a positive online presence for each partner by integrating brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way. The ideal candidate is a creative and tech-savvy individual with a deep understanding of social media, content development, and marketing. Our social media intern will be responsible for a variety of projects including general administrative duties, creative copywriting, photo researching, scouting and assisting with content creation and social media strategy.
Interns will also be expected to undertake blog post assignments and contribute to meetings and photoshoots. In this role, the Social Media Intern will work closely with our Social Media Coordinator and other account team members.
- Research social media trends and updates
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Organize assets and design posts to engage audience
- Facilitate conversations with an online audience
- Support optimal posting schedule
- Creative writing for blog posts
- Social Media experience managing highly engaged brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Current college student working toward a degree in Marketing, Business, PR, or a related field
- Hands-on experience delivering creative content (text, image, and video)
- Experience using Google Drive
- Strong creative writing ability
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have access to computer & mobile phone
- Knowledge of the Hudson Valley is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Canva or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of social media management platforms Loomly and Later is a plus
16-week unpaid internship in exchange for college credit at the end of the program. Interns are expected to maintain a regular schedule.