A Message from our CEO on COVID-19
As the holidays approach and daily new cases of Coronavirus rise, I realize that it’s more important than ever for business owners to be transparent regarding the steps we are taking to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our staff and partners. I want to take a moment to share how we at Tipsy Social are combatting the spread of this virus and keeping our staff and partners safe during these unprecedented times.
- In addition to new COVID-19 Policies & Procedures, we have exceeded state requirements and mandated that every team member undergo compliance training and certification for safely returning to the workplace.
- Our team is operating on a hybrid in-person/WFH schedule with staff working from home on Mondays & Fridays and in the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays.
- Our office is sanitized every night with all hard surfaces wiped down and soft surfaces sprayed with disinfectant.
- While in the office, team members work with a minimum of 6 ft. distance from one another, and masks are required whenever not seated at their desk.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are made available to every staff member.
- All introductory meetings and monthly client meetings are being conducted virtually for the time being.
- When off-site events are necessary, team members are required to wear masks, maintain social distance, and regularly wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Team members are screened regularly for symptoms of COVID-19 and are encouraged to work from home if they are feeling under-the-weather.
- We remain diligent and aware of spikes in cases in our area and are heeding every precaution recommended by Local, State, and Federal entities.
While we may not know exactly what tomorrow will bring, I want our staff, partners, colleagues, and supporters to be fully aware of my commitment to their health and safety. We will continue to monitor the cases in our area and will adapt our procedures as needed.
This holiday season might not be what we all expected, but our collective efforts to combating this disease will pay off in the long run. Please stay safe, wear a mask, and have a Happy Holiday Season.
Andrew J. Mendez-Spera, MS
Founder + CEO at Tipsy Social
For more information on preventing the spread of COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.